Wings of Redemption
Main Page / House Rules
See also House Rules by Category. All the same rules, just a different layout.
Index Pages (Lists of relevant pages)
Errata and Clarifications (the most minor of changes)
- Alignment Restricted Spellcasting – Counterspells in, magic items out.
- A Thousand Faces – Tactile qualities do update!
- Bear’s Endurance – Fix components
- Cat’s Grace – Fix components
- Craft – Craft from scratch, craft tools, craft arrows.
- Cure Spells – Don’t help with food poisoning.
- Encumbrance – Fix rounding errors
- Fast Wild Shape – Feat Approved
- Fog Cloud – Add burn-off
- Grapple – Natural Attacks, Prone, and Tripping
- Healing Nonlethal Damage – NLD is healed regardless of whether there is any lethal damage to heal
- Heat Metal – Fix target
- Ironwood – Transmutation means transmutation, not Conjuration (Creation)!
- Languages and Wild Shape – Elemental languages
- Manta Ray – Fix size!
- Maximum HP and Damage – Clarifications and examples!
- Familiar HP – It is a constant relationship!
- Natural Attacks – Proficiency when using Polymorph isn’t a given.
- Nonlethal Damage – 0 is not mathematically comparable; NLD is a form of hit point damage.
- Point Blank Shot – Clarify what it can be used with.
- Raptorian – Just a listing of relevant links, plus minor changes.
- Reverse Gravity – Add destabilization
- Rounding – Up and Down fail with negative numbers.
- Speak with Animals: Not good with familiars, probably.
- Survival – Can give your own portion away.
- Temporary HP – Make the rules Actually Work TM
- True Believer – Feat approved
- Unarmed Attacks – Proficiency is a given!
- Wild Empathy – Clarify which diplomacy
- Wild Shape and Antimagic Field
- Wild Shape and Encumbrance
Additions and Changes (changes or additions that do not drastically alter the core rules)
- Alter Belief – a skill with various effects on magic
- Animal Companions and Druid’s Death – Fail-slow
- Animals, Magical Beasts, and Survival (ITW)
- Attacks of Opportunity and Reach – Logic dictates that this be used.
- Awaken Animal Companion – New feat
- Awaken Magical Beast – New Spell
- Curse of Luck – a “feat” that lets the DM publicly increase the risk of roleplaying challenges while decreasing the risk of accidental-death-by-crappy-dice
- Diehard – Handle Nonlethal Damage.
- Field of Flowers – Okami, meet Asëa.
- Polymorph Pregnancy Protection – Headache-B-Gone
- Handle Animal Long Term Checks – What modifier to use!
- Handle Animal Trick Details – What animals do with each trick
- Healer’s Kit – How to make!
- Knowledge and Magical Identification (ITW)
- Improved Familiar – How to improve a current Familiar
- Magic of the Land (from Races of the Wild) – Edits to make it balanced
- Pushing an Animal to Attack – How to push an animal to attack (2 tricks)
- Resilient Sanity – A feat that makes Alter Belief a little safer
- Speak With Magical Beasts – The logical continuation of the spell family.
- Tiny Elemental Wild Shape
- Training Exotic Animals – When they are ready to ride!
Revisions and Alterations (large changes that alter the core rules)
- Diplomacy – Using GiantITP’s version
- Facing – We are using these rules!
- Experience and Leveling – Sleep first!
- Intelligence Bonuses (import itw;)
- Pseudo Actions – Clarified rules for just when Readied Actions and Attacks of Opportunity happen
- Split Types – Modified rules to deal with various transforms and spells that deal with Type